This legal document constitutes an electronic record under India's Information Technology Act, 2000, and relevant rules, along with the amended provisions related to electronic records found in various statutes as updated by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not necessitate physical or digital signatures.
In these Terms, references to "we," "us," "website," "company," or "Kanhasoft" pertain to www.kanhasoft.com, and "you" signifies the subscriber/user of the website.
While furnishing information about a wide range of web development services, Kanhasoft places paramount importance on online privacy. Our commitment is to safeguard the information supplied by our users and establish a secure environment for their benefit.
- Information we may collect about you
- How we use information about you
Information you give us: When you initiate contact or reach out to us, you will be asked to complete a registration form, either online or by providing your information over the phone. This could occur when you request a quote for a specific development service, register to participate in one of our events (whether as a delegate, exhibitor, or attendee), or subscribe to our mailing list. The registration form will request basic contact information, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and other pertinent details. It's important to note that, when you communicate with us via email, we may retain the content of your email messages and your email address. Additionally, you consent and acknowledge that we may utilize your email ID and mobile number information to send promotional or informational messages.
Information we collect about you: We will gather information from any exchanges you have with us, whether through website contact forms, emails, or phone calls.
For the purpose of promoting our services and solutions, as well as for events in which we participate or exhibit, we may collect data related to your location during the event and your engagement with it.
When you visit our website and interact with it, we collect information about your online activities. This may encompass your IP address, geographic location, device details, browser type, referral source, visit duration, operating system, number of page views, specific pages you accessed, and similar data. Third-party website analytics service providers may collect this information on our behalf, and cookies may be used in the process. We also employ cookies and pixels in our email communications to track delivery and open rates. The results of these actions are associated with your email address and profile.
For more in-depth analytics, we utilize third-party analytics services. It's essential to note that we have limited control over these analytics services, and, therefore, you explicitly agree and acknowledge that we are not liable for privacy issues associated with them.
Information we receive from third parties: Information about you may be obtained from third parties with whom we collaborate to provide our services. These third-party entities might collect data directly from your websites or your online presence. Additionally, we may receive information from third parties when you have granted them permission to share your information.
We use personal data to:
- Provide you with information that you have requested from us, in relation to development services and other services we provide (for example online webinars, news and promotional materials).
- To invite you to meet us at the events and exhibitions.
- Analyse user traffic to measure use of our websites and improve their content.
- To comply with or abide by legal obligations or requirements.
The purpose of this is:
- We will need to use your contact details to keep you updated about the products or services you have indicated you are interested in.
- We will need to use your details for planning of business meeting.
- We may use information such as your IP address for analytical purposes of our pages, this could also include improving the content of our websites and services.
- We may need to use or process your personal data to comply with some legal requirements.
The applicable legal basis:
- By specifically requesting information from us, you are consenting to us using your personal data for the purposes of communicating such information to you.
- Where you have registered to attend or meet at an event, we need to use your personal data in this way to perform our business ties and meetings.
- We have identified web analytics as a legitimate interest of our business, and allow us to better meet your needs as a customer.
- Where we need to process your data for these reasons, the legal basis will be compliance with a legal obligation.
You can find out more information on the privacy notice provided at the time you submit your data to us or in your contract with us (if applicable).
In certain circumstances we may share your personal information with:
- Government authorities for legal compliances and processes.
- Third party vendors that could help you in your projects and business, with your consent.
- Website users through testimonials and portfolio, with your consent.
- Event organizer’s portal that ask for specific information to send meeting invitations.
- Internal references and contacts that could help you in your business, with mutual consent of the both parties.
- New customers that ask for region-specific references, with your consent.
- AWS if you have opted for Cloud services.
- Any other third parties where necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law.
To enhance your experience on our website, we utilize cookies. Cookies are tiny text files that we store on the device you use to visit our site. They enable us to track your interaction with the software and make your site usage more convenient. If you prefer not to have cookies placed on your device, you can adjust the settings on your browser or device to decline cookies. Please be aware that by configuring your internet browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to access all of the website's features.
We employ an array of technological and operational security measures to safeguard your information from unauthorized access, unlawful usage, and unauthorized alteration or deletion of any personal data within our storage.
While we take precautions to protect your information from unauthorized access, it's important to note that transmitting information over the internet can have inherent security vulnerabilities. Consequently, even with our security measures in place, we cannot provide an absolute guarantee of the security of information transmitted over the internet.
When engaging with Kanhasoft, it's important to note that we employ robust security measures. Our local high-end AWS cluster servers and AWS Storage servers are fortified with SonicWall firewalls, while our online servers are hosted on secure cloud platforms. Additionally, Kanhasoft has implemented supplementary layers of data protection and security protocols.
Kanhasoft follows a systematic and continuous approach to manage information security, focusing on upholding the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of both company and customer data.
Your rights in relation to your Personal Data
- Request a copy of the personal data that we keep about you, by making a request in writing to the Data Protection Officer. You can ask us to provide the data in a commonly used machine-readable format.
- Contact the Data Protection Officer if you are concerned that any of the information, we hold on you is incorrect, to have that data corrected.
- Contact the Data Protection Officer to ask us to stop processing your data, or withdraw consent where we are relying on consent as the legal basis for any processing of your data.
- Contact the Data Protection Officer to request that we delete your personal data.
Once you are registered on our website, you have the option, at any point, to notify us if you no longer wish to receive future services or emails. You may do this by choosing to "unsubscribe" through a formal unsubscribe request. Furthermore, in accordance with Rule 5(7) of India's Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011, as amended by the Information Technology Amendment Act, 2008, you have the right to withdraw your consent for the use of sensitive personal data provided to us. Any withdrawal of consent should be submitted in writing to our registered address.
As per the provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000, and its rules, we have implemented reasonable security practices, as outlined in Rule 8 of India's Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011, as amended through the Information Technology Amendment Act, 2008.
We have employed stringent security standards, encompassing technology, managerial, technical, operational, and physical security, to safeguard your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. This data is secured behind a firewall with restricted access, limited to authorized personnel only.
We have implemented "Reasonable Security Practices" as mandated by the Information Technology Act, 2000, including any amendments and rules associated with it. By adhering to these provisions, we assure you that we exercise due care and control over our IT and security operations, as required under relevant sections, particularly Section 43, 43A, 45, 66, 72A, and 85 of the Information Technology Act, 2000, the Information Technology Amendment Act, 2008, and related rules. Consequently, you agree that we shall not be held accountable for any fraudulent or criminal activities concerning your sensitive personal information stored on our website.
By using this website, you acknowledge that we shall not be held responsible for uncontrollable security breaches. In such instances, you agree that we shall not be held accountable for any financial losses, loss of opportunities, legal costs, attorney's fees, business losses, reputation damage, direct or indirect losses that may be incurred, as per the provisions of Section 43, 43A, and 45 of the Information Technology Act, 2000, including any amendments to the Act, and other applicable laws in India.
You further acknowledge that our management shall not be held directly or indirectly liable for any cybercrime-related criminal liabilities under the Information Technology Act, 2000, relating to your information, as you have agreed and acknowledged that our management adheres to due diligence requirements outlined in the Information Technology Act, 2000, its rules, and amendments.
Our reasonable security controls include but not limited to following:
- Software firewall
- HTTPS Connection Encrypted (TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384, 256 bit keys, TLS1.2)
- Cyber Law & Security Compliance intimation letters to our team
- Cyber Law & Security Awareness for our team by professional cyber lawyers and information security consultant’s firm
Further, you consent and recognize that our management shall not bear any responsibility for the privacy of your sensitive personal data should you choose to share this information with an authorized cyber investigation agency as mandated by the relevant government authorities. This obligation arises under the provisions of sections 67C, 69, 69A, 69B, 70B, 79, and 80 of the Information Technology Act, 2000, inclusive of its amendments and associated rules.
Should you have any inquiries or concerns related to the privacy statement, the site's practices, or any transaction-related issues, please get in touch with our designated grievance officer at [email protected]. We have appointed a grievance officer in accordance with Rule 5 (9) of the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011, as amended by the Information Technology Amendment Act, 2008.
Amendments to these Policies
We retain the right to modify these policies periodically. When such changes occur, we will revise this page on the website. We advise you to revisit this page regularly to stay informed about any updates we have made to these policies.
Applicable Laws & Jurisdiction
Do you have an interesting project?
Let's talk about that!