If you are new to the world of software engineering and web app development, then the words like front-end developers and back-end developers may confuse you to a greater extent. Even there are chances that your head may swirl when you see a developer writing codes to create the magic over the web. Web app development is a complex process, and it is not mandatory that you should be aware of every in-and-out related to it.
Not knowing the IT abbreviations is quite normal, and for that reason, we are here to help you differentiate between front-end developers and back-end developers. Moreover, at the end of the blog, we will also offer you some useful tips on how to hire the best front-end and back-end developers in 2022. So, stay tuned to the blog until the end.
If you would like to learn more about web app development in India, here are some useful blogs for you https://www.kanhasoft.com/blog/.
What is the role of front-end developers?
The primary role of a front-end developer is to enhance the look and feel of a web app keeping the end-users in mind. Their job is to make visual elements alive on the web app and implement them on the application in the most effective ways possible to boost the conversation and interaction.
What is the role of back-end developers?
Contradict to front-end developers; the primary role of back-end developers is to work on server-side development. They mainly focus on scripting, databases, and web app architecture. Along with development, the back-end developers also monitor how the web app works and what changes are necessary to optimize the performance of a web application. A back-end developer ensures that front-end elements on a web application continue to function properly.
Usually, when visitors land on the web, they directly interact with the artwork done by the front-end developers and don’t directly deal with the back end of a web application. Back-end development deals with storing and arranging data while also ensuring the front end is functioning well.
Related articles: https://www.kanhasoft.com/blog/php-development
How are front-end and back-end developments different?
Are you still confused between the front-end developers and back-end developers? What is their role in web application development? If yes, then we have collected some points to help you better understand the primary difference between a front-end developer and a back-end developer. Stay tuned.
- Role in Web App Development: The role of a front-end developer and a back-end developer in web development is totally different from each other. The role of a front-end developer in web development is to take care of visual elements of an application that an end-user interacts with (the client-side). Whereas, the primary role of a back-end developer is to focus on the server-side of a web app (working on functionalities and features). However, both must collaborate and work as a team to create a dynamic and powerful web app that allows users to make transactions, use contact us forms, and ensure a smooth user experience when a visitor lands on the web application. For some examples of a dynamic web applications, you can click here.
- The difference in Strength: A successful application needs both – an interactive front-end and powerful backend, and accordingly, the strength of both developers varies from each other. One more point to remember is that both sides of a web app are equally important, and both require equal efforts and hard work. Thus, if you need a dope web app for your business, then find a company like KanhaSoftwhere you meet both under one roof.
- Different Skill Sets:
- Skillset of Front-end Developers:
- Design engaging solutions
- Modify, create, and design static web pages that adapt to HTML5
- Evaluate the performance of a webpage to enhance customer experience
- Imagine, develop, and integrate mobile-friendly apps
- Skillset of Back-end Developers:
- Level-up the web solutions
- Deal with servers and databases
- Identify and fix performance-related issues
- Optimize the performance of web application
How to Hire Front-end and Back-end Developers in 2022?
There are several ways to hire front-end and back-end developers in 2022 for web development, but before making any move, you need to be clear with your requirements. You must be sure of the type of solution you need for your business, so that you can easily convey your needs without getting confused or confusing the developer on the opposite side.
Now, answering your question, how to hire a front-end or back-end developer in 2022, you can take utilize the mediums such as outsourcing web development companies, freelance portals, job portals, and listings to name a few. To capitalize on benefits and minimize the drawbacks, you can follow these tips to find the best front-end and back-end developer with minimum effort:
- Pen Down Your Requirements: It is the first exercise that you should do before contacting a front-end and back-end developer. You must have a clear picture of your requirements in your mind so that you can easily and conveniently convey your thoughts/requirements to developers. You must define your project requirements such as what kind of web app do you expect in terms of visuals? What type of functionalities do you want for the smooth functioning of your web application? And more. Answering these basic questions will speed up the selection process, as you know what expertise you need from front-end and back-end developers.
- Ask the Right Questions: Well,as you are planning to hire both – front-end and back-end developers, you should ask the right questions to the right persons. To a front-end developer, you can ask questions such as:
- How will you make a web app interactive?
- What graphics will you use?
- How will you make color palettes?
- How will you make the overall layout appealing?
Similarly, to a back-end developer, you can ask questions such as:
- Which programming language(s) do you know?
- Do you have knowledge of the accessibility and security features?
- Are you able to develop scalable applications?
- Do you have a thorough understanding of processes, structures, and algorithms?
- Don’t forget to ask about testing and debugging?Testing and debugging are the two most elements of web app development. They will keep your application bug free and ensure flawless performance. Testing lets a developer catch on whether the app features are working properly as per the expectations, whereas debugging helps them find any potential threat/error and eliminate them before they become fatal. Testing and debugging are the two sides of the same coin that goes hand-in-hand; thus, make sure the developer you hire is good at testing and debugging.
- How about the analytical skills of developers?It is yet another skill you should look for in a developer you are about to hire, as it plays a crucial role in web and app development. Developers with this skill are good at recommending the perfect web solutions based on the latest web development trends, what your audience expects from your application, and industry preferences. Web apps developed keeping these elements in mind can easily hook the attention of visitors and please the search engines like Google.
Where to find front-end and back-end developers in 2022?
As stated above in the blog, there are plenty of mediums where you can find experienced, certified, and top-rated front-end and back-end developers at affordable prices. Below is a small list of some of such platforms that will help you in your search:
- Job Portals: You can browse through popular job portals such as ZipRecruiter, Glassdoor, and Indeed to find a back-end and front-end developer of your choice.
- Outsourcing Companies: Outsourcing companies like KanhaSoft have a team of front-end and back-end developers to build your project from the ground up.
- Freelance Marketplace: Reliable freelance marketplace like UpWork and Fiverr can help you hire a top-rated freelance front-end and back-end developer in your budget.
How the teams of front-end and back-end developers at KanhaSoft can help?
KanhaSoft is one of the top-rated web app development companies in India. We have teams of front-end and back-end developers who can help you with almost any type of web solution. You can have a look at our portfolio to have a better insight into our capabilities and skills. Here are some benefits of hiring front-end and back-end developers from KanhaSoft.
- Our team of developers loves to stay on top of the trends
- We use the most advanced set of tools and technologies to create future proof solutions
- Web solutions that we develop are fast, secure, and extremely use
- Our developers attend meetups and conferences to improve skills
- We follow the agile development process for quick execution of the project
If you are a business or an organization looking for front-end developers and back-end developers at affordable prices, then feel free to contact us at [email protected]. Our project manager will explain the scope of the project, overall development cost, and time at the earliest.
If you still have any doubts related to front-end developers or back-end developers, then kindly go through this small list of FAQs below:
Q. How to hire a front-end or back-end developer?
A. To hire a front-end or a back-end developer, all you need to do is contact us using the contact us form or drop us an email with your message.
Q. What points should I consider before hiring a developer?
A. There are many aspects to consider before hiring a developer such as:
- Time zone
- Hourly Cost
- Communication setup
Q. How much does it cost to hire a front-end developer in India?
A. There are many factors that directly or indirectly affect the overall hiring cost of front-end developers. These factors are the experience of a developer, project length, project complexity, hiring modules, and more. However, you can get a free hiring estimate just by clicking here.
Q. Is it safe to hire a front-end and back-end developer from India?
A. Yes, hiring a developer from India is extremely safe. Companies sign NDA and place strict security protocols in place to ensure 100% safety of the client’s data. To learn how your data is protected, contact data security experts at KanhaSoft.
Talk to Our Front-end & Back-end Developer for Free
Hiring front-end and back-end developers in 2022 needs patience and strategic planning. The overall process of finding and hiring front-end and back-end developers starts with defining the scope of the project, looking for the developers with the desired skill set, choosing the perfect medium to find the developers, and interviewing the shortlisted candidates to build a project from scratch.
However, if you need any free help or suggestions on how to find the best front-end and back-end developers in 2022, then feel free to contact our team today. You can share your concerns and discuss many other aspects that are involved in hiring developers. For a free and friendly consultation, kindly send us your details at [email protected] or contact us using the contact us form at https://www.kanhasoft.com/contact-us.html.